WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – Nov. 7, 2017 – Reynolds American Inc. (RAI) and its companies have been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. They earned this credential based on extensive ratings provided by their employees in anonymous surveys. A summary of these ratings can be found at http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/reynolds-american-inc.
“We’re proud and honored that RAI and its companies have been certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2018, particularly since it is based on feedback from our employees,” said Lisa Caldwell, executive vice president and chief human resources officer, RAI. “Our employees have voiced a confidence in one another, and a belief our companies maintain a culture where our employees have the support and resources to function to the best of their capabilities. This is an exciting achievement for all of us.”
According to Great Place to Work®, great workplaces benefit from stronger financial performance, reduced turnover and better customer satisfaction. Additionally, work environments with trust at the foundation are more innovative, agile and efficient.
“These ratings measure RAI and its companies’ capacity to earn its own employees’ trust and create a great workplace,” said Kim Peters, executive vice president of Great Place to Work’s® certification program. “These are critical metrics that anyone considering working for, or doing business with them, should take into account as an indicator of high performance.”
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; and R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company.
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company is the second-largest U.S. tobacco company. R.J. Reynolds’ brands include Newport, Camel and Pall Mall.
- Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc. manufactures and markets Natural American Spirit products in the United States.
- American Snuff Company, LLC is the nation’s second-largest manufacturer of smokeless tobacco products. Its leading brands are Grizzly and Kodiak.
- Niconovum USA, Inc. and Niconovum AB market innovative nicotine replacement therapy products in the United States and Sweden, respectively, under the ZONNIC brand name.
- R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company is a marketer of digital vapor cigarettes under the VUSE brand name in the United States.